|ZoneAlarm Antivirus + Firewall|
1. ZoneAlarm uses the most powerful scanning engine from Kaspersky, which is the most effective against malware threats
2. It has a two-way firewall
3. It scans all downloads to make sure they don't contain any malware threats. If it cannot determine if a program is safe, it places it in a safe environment and scans its contents.
4. ZoneAlarm uses behavioural protection against threats like keyloggers
5. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that any user can configure
6. The customer team is very helpful and is available via live chat support and free e-mail support.
1. ZoneAlarm does not support virtual browsing or private browsing
2. It has not been tested and certified by the world's leading test lab, AV-Test.
Overall, ZoneAlarm antivirus is a decent software security program but there are many better ones out there. It has the award-winning Kaspersky scanning engine, however, downloading Kaspersky antivirus itself will provide more protection for your PC. So ZoneAlarm still has a way to go, to catch up with other antivirus products.
ZoneAlarm is a powerful antivirus software program and one of the top 20 leading paid products in the industry. Its scanning engine is supplied by Kaspersky and this is one of the main reasons it is so effective. And it also includes a firewall that blocks all forms of malware (malicious software) threats.
Some of its most prominent features are:
ZoneAlarm Antivirus has been tested and certified by two leading test labs. Both Virus Bulletin and West Coast Labs show that it's effective against many threats and employs some of the latest technology when providing protection. But no tests appear for ZoneAlarm among other test labs like AV-Test and ICSA and this is one of the reasons it still lags behind many other antivirus software programs.
Compared to other antivirus software programs, ZoneAlarm Antivirus is missing many features like a laptop mode and gamer mode. These features are essential to many users and without them, it is missing out on a large percentage of the antivirus market.